师徒相聚的时间为什么总是一点点
Why is our time together always so limited and brief?
所有交代劝勉是否听明全
Have you clearly understood Teacher's advice?
愿立带我们到世间约定牵引再相见
Our vows have brought us to this world; We've agreed to meet again
这是无限殊胜的因缘
This is the best possible karma
师徒一定会再见不管历经了多少年
We'll certainly meet again regardless of how long it takes
愿徒始终道心坚师也会陪伴你身边
Wish disciples firm your heart; Teacher is always by your side
天堂其实不遥远能转念立刻到眼前
Heaven can be right before your eyes with just a change of heart
要让自己散发净亮的光圈
Let yourself emit a halo of bright light
功圆果满的那一天佛光接引来团圆
On the day you've fulfilled your vows, we will reunite again
师徒共赴龙华庆功宴
to celebrate at the gathering of Saints