世界末日|生命终点  

世界末日|生命终点

济公活佛 慈训

Multi CC Language

天时紧急灾劫遍地,徒儿们不要执着于何时世界末日到来?
【Holy Song: The End of the World | The End of Life】Merciful Teachings of Jigong Living Buddha
The time is urgent, and catastrophes abound.
My disciples, do not be obsessed with when the end of the world will come.

试问每年每月世界各地都有大大小小的天灾与战乱,
Ask yourselves: every year, every month, all over the world, 
There are natural disasters and wars, great and small.

各地都有大大小小的天灾与战乱,21世纪的现代那非洲每天每分每秒,依旧还有数百万人因无粮食而饿死!
Even in this modern 21st century, in Africa, 
Every day, every minute, and every second, 
Millions still starve to death due to lack of food!

这些或许还没到达你们想像般的地球毁灭!
Perhaps this has not yet reached the level of total earth destruction you imagine!

但对于那些每天处于灾难中受苦受难人们,那就是他们的世界末日啊!
But for those suffering in disasters every day, 
That is their doomsday!

徒儿们也别心存侥幸想说你们没出生在那些地方,
Disciples, do not count on luck, thinking you were not born in those places.
As the saying goes,

有道是棺材不是装老人的!
Coffins are not just for the old, but for the dead.

末日还没来临前,徒儿的冤亲债主可能先找上门,
Before the apocalypse arrives, your karmic creditors may find you first.

灾劫还没来临前,徒儿今生的寿命可能先结束了!
Before the catastrophe strikes, your life in this world may already be over!

因此为师班班法会都告诫徒儿们,
Therefore, in every Dharma assembly, I admonish you:

要好好的把握有用的身体,
Seize the opportunity while you have a useful body.

好好的行功了愿、好好的修办道啊...!
Diligently perform merits, fulfill your vows,And earnestly cultivate and propagate the Tao...!



回善书图书馆--善歌